« Home | Lola -HIVpositive » | Jack and Lola-divorce » | Bob choose wife » | Jack and Ivan-bicycle » | Jack-grocery store » | Jack -bus terminal » | Who wants to be millionaires » | Jack and Lola -mistress » | Jack-woodcutter » | Ivan,Bob and Jack -solitary confinement »

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jack, Bob and Ivan-TV documentary

A television production house is shooting a documentary intended for children. In this episode, they visit Jack working on his farm. “How do you start your day?” asks the reporter. Jack responds: “Well, when I get up, I drink one shot of whiskey.” “Wait a second, this is a story for children! We want you to say something that’s good for them. For example, when I get up, I read a book.”
“OK, I get it,” says Jack, “When I get up, I read a book. Then when I go to work on the farm, I read another one. Then when I get back from the work, I read two books. A little later, Bob and I go to the library and there we read five to six books. When the librarian kicks us out before closing, we go to Ivan, he owns a publishing house.”

Copyright by Jackbobjokes © 2006. Powered by : Blogger and Blogger Templates