« Home | Jack and Ivan-bicycle » | Jack-grocery store » | Jack -bus terminal » | Who wants to be millionaires » | Jack and Lola -mistress » | Jack-woodcutter » | Ivan,Bob and Jack -solitary confinement » | O Lola,Lola » | Jack and Bob-chess » | Newsletter »

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bob choose wife

Jack: Bob, have you decided which girl you gonna married ?
Bob: Look, i called them (4 girls) and ask them a simple question.. how much is 2+2 !
i ask first one
She told me : 2+2 is 3 ! I saw she is stupid so i decide to tell her to go home
Second girl told me : 2+2 ...hmmm sometimes is 3, sometimes is 5..
Oh, man... i think to myself...;maybe she is philosophyst ...so i decided to skip her .
I ask third one same question and she told me :
It will be as you sad !
Woooow, i couldn't believe it ! i was feeling great...finally..great girl
Jack: So Bob, you decides to marrie 3rd girl
Bob: NO MY FRIEND. 4th one !
Jack: Why her ?
Bob: She have biggest trits !!!

Copyright by Jackbobjokes © 2006. Powered by : Blogger and Blogger Templates