« Home | Bob and Jack -snipers » | Jack and Bob -bar » | introduction of characters »

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jack in Iraq war



Jack in Iraq war. He is searching the village. He comes in some house and find some old lamp. He touch it and ghost came out from it! Ghost says - you gave me freedom, so I'll make one your wish become reality!
Jack - wasn't you before gave three wishes?
ghost - well, you know now is war and so on..
Jack - ok, stop this war; here is the map of Iraq, divide it fairly and stop the war
ghost - oh, no it is too big job; it goes for some politician, not ghost
Jack - well, make my Lola beautifull girl
ghost - ok
so, ghost brings Lola; than start to look at her, look at her, look at her and then says:
Jack, my friend, give me that map again!

Copyright by Jackbobjokes © 2006. Powered by : Blogger and Blogger Templates